From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report a parking problem or dispute

Thank you.

If your neighbour is causing a nuisance with their parking, such as parking in front of your property or in your designated space, please contact your local council as this isn't a police matter.

If someone parks their vehicle on your driveway without your permission, this is trespassing. If the vehicle is abandoned (eg untaxed), you can report this to your local council. They'll try to contact the owner and arrange for the vehicle to be removed if necessary.

Before taking any kind of formal action we'd always recommend having a polite word with your neighbour first. They may not be aware they are causing a nuisance. 

If this doesn’t work, you could also try using a professional mediator. Your local council may be able to refer you to one.

If a vehicle is blocking or obstructing your driveway

You can report this to us. Click 'Start' below to complete our quick and simple online form. Please give as much information as you can.

We’ll assess your report, record the incident, and decide on the best course of action.

You'll be able to download a copy of your report for your own records.

Average completion time: 5 to 10 minutes

Please have the following details ready, if possible:

  • your address
  • details of the vehicle blocking you in, including licence number
  • a description, if possible, of the owner or drive