From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

An animal needs rescuing from a tree, roof or other place

Thank you.

This isn't a police matter. We recommend calling the RSPCA on 0300 1234 999 (24 hours a day). They'll be able to give you help and advice.