South Wales Police Crest

South Wales Police

quick exit

Contact Us


Please always dial 999 in an emergency.

The 999 number should be used in emergency situations, so when a crime is in progress, a suspect is nearby, there is danger to life or when violence is threatened.


To report a non-emergency crime you can:

The 101 non-emergency number should be used to report non-urgent crime and for general inquiries. It’s the number to call if your car gets stolen for example, or if you want to report drug use or dealing, if your property gets damaged or to speak to an officer.

Find your nearest Police station