Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my study address or course

Thank you. You must make an appointment to report this change within eight days of the change. Please go to the how to register page to make the appointment. We'll make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you take your police registration certificate (PRC).

You don't need to bring a proof of address, but if you have a confirmation letter from your educational sponsor, it will help if you can take it along.