As a Police Staff member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A competitive salary that is reviewed annually
- A holiday entitlement of 24 days, with this increasing with your length of service and pro rata
- Statutory holidays in addition to your leave
- Full pay during absence from duties due to sickness or injury for the first month, which increases with your length of service
- The opportunity to join local government pension schemes
- Opportunities to work part-time or job-share if feasible and appropriate
- Maternity leave, maternity support leave, adoption leave, and adoption support leave entitlement
- Opportunities to join staff associations
- Personal development opportunities
As a member of South Wales Police staff, you must be prepared to be posted and serve anywhere within the South Wales area.
All new staff must complete six months probation.