South Wales Police is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone.
This website has been designed to work with Internet Explorer 7 and above, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox. If you use any other browsers, this website may not display or function correctly.
You can visit the sites below to download a browser:-
Font type and size
Some users may find the text on the screen easier to read by increasing the size of the text. You can use the Larger, Smaller and the Reset buttons at the top of every page.
This site only uses relative font sizes that are compatible with the text sizing options at the top of each page.
All pages contain a link to the home page and search box. There is also a ‘Skip Navigation’ option at the top of every page.
All images on this site are provided with “ALT” attributes compliant with W3c standards.
To view or open some of the files on this website you may need additional software installed. The links below allow you to download free software for you to view these files.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
High Contrast Settings
Some users may find it easier to view our site in high contrast. This can help by making images, text and other items on the site more distinct and easier to identify.
In Windows XP
- Click ‘Start’ , ‘Control Panel’ and then click ‘Accessibility Options’
- You can also press ‘Alt’ + ‘Left Shift’ and ‘Print Screen’ together on your computer’s keyboard.
In Windows 7
- Click ‘Start’ , ‘Control Panel’, ‘Ease of Access’ and then click ‘Make the computer easier to see’.
- You can also press ‘Alt’ +’Left’ + ‘Shift’ and ‘Print Screen’ together on your computer’s keyboard.
For Mac/Mac Book
- Click the Apple icon on the menu bar, then ‘System Preferences’, click ‘Universal Access’ icon, select the seeing tab on the Universal Access Window and select from the ‘Black on White’, ‘White on Black’, ‘Gray-scale’ or the ‘Enhance Contrast’ options that appear on the screen
- You can also press ‘Control’ + ‘Option’ + ‘Command’ +8 on your Mac keyboard.